• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

#ForBrian : RIP @hbkshin / StyleForum's Help Needed To Aid The Family Of A Fallen Brother

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven't decided yet on the item(s) that I am going to list. But, you can count on my participation
fing02[1].gif

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

klay49

Reaction score
Spoo, very nice thing you are doing for Brian's family. This is what I will be listing:

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brian would always comically emulate @SpooPoker 's style of listing. He would throw an all-caps adjective in the title like: AMAZING, EFFORTLESS, DELICIOUS, or ULTIMATE. I will try to keep that spirit alive in my #ForBrian listing.
smile.gif

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Brian would always comically emulate @SpooPoker
's style of listing. He would throw an all-caps adjective in the title like: AMAZING, EFFORTLESS, DELICIOUS, or ULTIMATE. I will try to keep that spirit alive in my #ForBrian listing. :)

AMAZEBALLS!!

hnwhite

Reaction score
Fantastic cause.

If anyone would like to make a purchase from my website, I'll happily send the entire revenue of that sale to the fund or directly to @SpooPoker . Or if there is a better way for me to donate, please let me know.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
. Would need to discuss via PM whoever wants to take that offer up beforehand tho to avoid complications
smile.gif

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Fantastic cause.

If anyone would like to make a purchase from my website, I'll happily send the entire revenue of that sale to the fund or directly to @SpooPoker
. Or if there is a better way for me to donate, please let me know. 
icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif
.  Would need to discuss via PM whoever wants to take that offer up beforehand tho to avoid complications :)

Very generous of you, thank you sir!

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
@SpooPoker

Once these auctions start, if you or one of the other awesome people in this community can create a thread that collates them all, I'll be happy to feature that as well.

Bon Vivant Life

Reaction score
I don't post often, but am a faithful follower of the bragging thread. Once again I am blown away by the generosity and kindness of this community. I will definitely be listing some #ForBrian items, will post them before next Thursday, for sure this NWT Barbour sweater will be one of the items.

Last edited:

green_machine

Reaction score
Spoo, just wondering if the family has a paypal that we can send the money to instead of sending a check?

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Spoo, just wondering if the family has a paypal that we can send the money to instead of sending a check?

No paypal, just check - but if you prefer to have information stay confidential, you can always get a USPS money order too.

--

And, heres the rest of my auctions #forbrian - some very nice ties in here!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics