1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

For Trade: New Uniqlo Selvedge

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by cleicht, Oct 7, 2006.

1. cleicht

cleicht Senior member

these were given to me as a gift by a good friend who was visiting family in japan. unfortunately, they're a bit big, so i'd like to trade them for another pair of jeans i can wear. or maybe something else. i'm open to offers. they're labeled size 35 and actually measure exactly that with a 36" inseam. the denim is of suprising quality. green line selvedge with nice details like a selvedge coin pocket. The denim seems very heavy. at least as heavy as my rrdg. they were in a raw state when i got them and they've been through one quick cold soak, which seemed to do absolutely nothing. email me for crappy pics, but they're exactly what you'd expect. just a classic 501 repro with very classic, simple design. i wish they fit. thanks. email with any questions. [email protected]

2. mack11211

mack11211 Senior member

Too large for me, but a great jean -- j brought me a pair from Japan, when he and Tokyo Slim were visiting.

This style of jeans is the big reason I am awaiting the opening of the big Uniqlo store in NYC later this season.

3. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

Yeah, someone needs to buy these. Shoreman, IIRC I could never find you a pair and you were around this size... These are really my favorite jeans ever and if you need them a bit tighter you can toss em in the dryer. Mine snugged up a bit when I did that on accident and I'm glad I did.

4. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

5. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

yeah i sent an email too... Do they sell these raw ones at the NYC store?

6. mack11211

mack11211 Senior member

Big Uniqlo store in NYC not open yet. Small placeholder store didn't carry them as of a month ago.