• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FOR TRADE -- EG SUMMER WEIGHT ANDOVER -- MEDIUM (RUNS SMALL) FOR A LARGE (OR ANOTHER MED/LARGE EG JA

Status
Not open for further replies.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Well, it turns out my dream jacket is just a little too small.

I'm looking to trade this amazing diamond print Andover in Medium for something similar -- either another Andover (Large, Medium -- whatever would fit) or another Engineered Garments jacket, preferably in some shade of blue (light chambray to dark navy).

At some point I might even be up for a trade or trade + cash deal for various other items.

This particular Andover is the one you want: all cotton in a very a nice summer weight, soft shoulders, navy with a subtle diamond pattern, and that distinctive, lust-worthy cut found only in this jacket. It does run a little smaller than other EG mediums, so please check the measurements below.

Pics are from the original listing. I'm happy to take more, and also to nerd out and discuss sizing extensively. I've bought, sold, and traded over a hundred items with you guys, and haven't had a bad experience yet. So don't be shy -- PM with the swiftness.

:slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

P2P: 20"
Shoulders: 18.5"
Sleeve: 26"
Length: 28.5"

Note: Best I can tell, because of the original cut, at least from the front, the coat appears shorter than measurements suggest. The bottom kind of curves out from the center, and appears closer to my 26" length blazers. This holds true for my other EG coat as well.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments