• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For those of you who live alone

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
Only took mom walking in once on your wanking to learn this lesson?
wink.gif

no. I had my lock on my door well before I started sexing.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by West24
i do all of that when im alone. its more so because my imagination goes crazy and all i can picture is a figure walking in front of the door while im looking at it. but when im alone ill also open up doors etc to make sure noones there. since the computer is facing the wall i also constantly turn back to see if anyone is there etc.

i have somewhat this issue too. a door or closet door slightly left open at night while i sleep i imagine a figure or some person's shadow intent on entering. ive always had this childhood fear.
also that scene from the movie Communion (with Christopher Walken) didnt help too. where the alien head slowly appears behind the door.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven

laugh.gif

fistbump.gif

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven

I'll never forget the time her dad walked in on my high school girlfriend and I. She pulled the covers over us faster than anything. He calmly proceeded to empty her garbage. When he left, he closed the door behind him. And we continued on.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by unjung
I'll never forget the time her dad walked in on my high school girlfriend and I. She pulled the covers over us faster than anything. He calmly proceeded to empty her garbage. When he left, he closed the door behind him. And we continued on.

Noice!

visionology

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I stayed over my uncle's house for a few days when in college and was in the living room. I had to piss so I walk to the bathroom and the door was open and someone was on the pooper....how weird is that with a full house of people?? I can understand a family being comfortable with each other but that is where I cross the line.

forsbergacct2000

Reaction score
I don't close or lock either unless someone else is there.

JohnnyLaw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There are no locks on the inside doors of my apartment, but even if there were it seems ridiculous to lock them when you are alone. Even when others are around - if the door is closed, there's someone in there. It's never been an issue. Some of you are really weird and neurotic.

Threak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Someone should stat a thread on times you've been walked-in on.

BBSLM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me, except when her dad closed the door he hadn't actually left the room, and since you couldn't see her door from the bed, we didn't know he was still in the room. He waited for us to continue, then walked around the corner to the bed and goes, "you guys are gross", laughed, and left the room for real.

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cannot believe this hasn't been done yet:
tinfoil.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads