• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For those in nyc

NYCDan

Reaction score
Anyone interested in arranging a little get together of those of us in the city, or near vacinity? I thought it might be fun to maybe grab a bite for lunch and chat about our mutual interests. Maybe we could all go to the Bergdorf men's store and drive 'em crazy.

banksmiranda

Reaction score
Dan, I may be in NYC in August or early September, and I'd definitely be interested. On another note, I'm very close to Chicago, so if any of you plan to be in Chicago...

norcaltransplant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Im in.  Though I would prefer late July or the first week of August.  Just don't laugh if some of us aren't wearing 5k Kitons or 1k Canali suits for that matter.

NYCDan

Reaction score
Lol, I doubt there would be a dress code.

jharrison

Reaction score
NYCDan,

I think that's a wonderful idea. If I were anywhere near NYC, I would make a point to come. Unfortunately, I only leave Texas a couple of times a year, and it's usually not to visit NY.

vero_group

Reaction score
Well, I'll be leaving Texas to come to NYC next Wednesday and Thursday. Gotta go onward to Purchase, NY though to go visit PepsiCo. Probably won't spend much time in the city. Still, if something were planned, I would make an effort to show up...

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
I'll be there from the 14th-21st...

NYCDan

Reaction score
I'll be there from the 14th-21st...
Well, as one of our leaders, we should try to include Steve. How about we try to plan something for Tuesday the 20th.

Mike C.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd definitly be there, but unfortunatly I'm in LA for the rest of the summer. Have fun though.

kalra2411

Reaction score
Lakshmi Mittal might make a guest appearance, for all you doubters.

SwaG

Reaction score
I was just about to post a message on the clothing section for a NYC get together...beat me to it Dan.

Anyway, just let me know the day and i'll show up. For anyone else passing by the city, if there is no date set up for a gathering when your here, just PM me and i'll be happy to join you for a drink.

norcaltransplant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So is this going to happen? Its your baby Dan.

vero_group

Reaction score
Wednesday and Thursday this week, I am there...

I'm on the phone right now, booking my flight.

Mike C.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good news, I'll be returning to NYC on the 22nd, this thursday. Let me know if something is going on.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads