• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For those in nyc

NYCDan

Reaction score
Sorry guys about letting the ball drop on this. I am sad to report that I am in California to attend my mother's funeral.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
And I am back in CA as well, after a brief and scary stop in TX to help care for a hospitalized child.
sad.gif
Fortunately she's better now.

SwaG

Reaction score
Dan,
Sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

Steve,
I hope the child is doing better.

-IG

SwaG

Reaction score
For those here Thursday night, here's a suggestion:

CALIBAN
3rd Ave b/w 26 and 27th street
9pm

thoughts?

-IG

vero_group

Reaction score
I'll be at The Roosevelt Hotel on Wednesday night. Having dinner at an Indian restaurant called Tabala (?).

I cannot make a Thursday night get-together unfortunately...

SwaG

Reaction score
Hey Vero,

If your talking about Tabla on Madison Square Park on 25th street, that place has a great outdoor dining area.  I live in the neighborhood, I'll drop by and say hello if i get a chance. Too bad you cannot make it thursday, if i don't see you, i hope you have a fun stay here.

How about the rest of you guys, norcal, mike c, pete and the rest, how does Caliban sound?  Any other suggestions?

best,
IG

VWpete

Reaction score
I'd be all about Caliban, but I have had plans for Thurday evening for about a week. Meeting some friends I haven't seen in a LONG time. Next week anyone?

Mike C.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My flight gets into JFK around Thursday evening. I won't be able to make it then.

SwaG

Reaction score
No worries. If this Thursday is not good, we can just postone it to next week. Same time and place unless you guys have another suggestion.

Vero, won't be able to make it to Tabla tonight. Enjoy the rest of your stay though.

Best, IG

vero_group

Reaction score
Sorry to have missed you -- we are definitely going. Drinks start at 8 PM.
cheesy.gif

SwaG

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Any of you free for drinks this week?

Vero, what was your take on Tabla?

IG

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads