• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For the streetwear men (Gucci canvas and also leather shoes etc)

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
I have bags full of BNIB Gucci shoes I just purchased from my local outlet.

White and offwhite, canvas guccissima shoes in 10.5D and 11D (at cost: $162 + ship)

White canvas Gucci shoes with red/green stripe on side, Gucci G on other in 11D and 9.5D (at cost: $162 + ship)

E Zegna canvas shoes in Beige/green in 10.5D (at cost $141 + ship)

I got them Zegna because they look very pretty, maybe someone will be interested.

(zegna was $129.90 plus tax the guccis were $149.9 + tax )

Those above are at cost, just sharing these to pass onto other younguns here who may like em.

These below I am truly selling (plus these are more costly):

Guccissima chocolate brown leather boot with black shearling type top
7.5 D
($350 including ship) these are beautiful and substantial.

Gucci reddish brown calfskin derby captoe in 10.5 D ($295 including ship)

Gucci usually runs about half size too large for their dress shoes. i just tried on the athletic shoe and it seems they fit almost true, 10.5 fits fine on my 10 d feet. I dont have measurements for all of these just yet, I will later plus photos.
I dont know the sizing of these canvas shoes as I dont really have any experience with them.

All brand new with original boxes. Selling here before I put the rest on ebay.
Thanks
smile.gif

laflech44

Reaction score
hello,

anyway you can get the white canvas gucci's with the G on them in an 11.5 or 12? i'd pay extra.

thanks a lot.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
these are the zegnas, i thought these were really sweet, green leather, beige and brownish suede. green soft leather underside as well around the rubber lugs.
IMGP2537.jpg

IMGP2536.jpg

IMGP2535.jpg

guccissima white canvas (retail handlng/inventory dirtied some parts to these shoes but you can clean it out easily

IMGP2539.jpg

gucci with the green and red stripe

IMGP2538.jpg

these prada sneakers i really like, i dont know, i dont get prada but these are so sweet i wish i had a pair (my wife wanted to keep the smallest one but alas even prada's 7 D is too big for her foot)
chocolate suede
size7 and 9.5 (beware typical prada oversizing, these are like 9 or 11.5 acutally)

$199 each

IMGP2540.jpg

gucci brown derby captoe

IMGP2542.jpg

guccissima chocolate leather boot (really heavy and rich)

IMGP2549.jpg

IMGP2548.jpg

IMGP2547.jpg

IMGP2545.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads