• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For the Gentleman That Has Everything

TheHoff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have an extra for sale; send a PM if you don't mind buying a used one.

Stax

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheHoff
I have an extra for sale; send a PM if you don't mind buying a used one.

An extra? Does it belong to your boyfriend?

TheHoff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stax
An extra? Does it belong to your boyfriend?

I thought I could do it two-fisted but it just gets distracting. One is enough.

Stax

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheHoff
I thought I could do it two-fisted but it just gets distracting. One is enough.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol8[1].gif

And I was thinking during this sales period that there was nothing to buy as I had everything...

Film Noir Buff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Manufacturer's Description
After a tough day at the office, there's nothing like a bit of gentle pressure relief to soothe away all your stress. Before you get the wrong idea and think we're suggesting you call one of those numbers you find in telephone boxes, take a look at this... The Orgasmatron was specially developed for giving pleasure down under. We mean it was invented in Australia, of course - what were you thinking?
This electronic like head massager is designed to gently massage the pressure points located around the head and the back of your neck. Its copper "˜fingers' gently lower, raise and turn, acting as conductors that tap into your body's unique electrical fields to send highly pleasurable impulses to the places other massagers cannot reach.

One of Boys Stuff's most popular products, the Orgasmatron has proved a hit with both men and women, making it the perfect purchase if your other half is always moaning "˜we don't do enough together'. This is guaranteed to bring a big smile to both your faces.

The Orgasmatron has a variety of other uses - headache and tension relief, massage therapy, scalp relief in hairdressing salons... it's even been suggested that stimulation to the head can be beneficial for those with learning difficulties.
phewww !! for a moment I thought you had to introduce it somewhere to make it work
lol8[1].gif

Omegablogger

Reaction score
Got to love the review;

I had always found the standard 'hands on' approach to be fairly successful, but this product offers a little more. The long handle really facilitates access to those awkward areas and the cold metal can be quite stimulating. Fortunately the makers have gone to trouble of fashioning a hand that is clearly feminine, so the homophobic have nothing to fear from this excellent product.

PS. Following a rather unfortunate incident at a party, I would advise against leaving it in the kitchen after use (especially on a sweltering summer's day). It would have taken a braver man than myself to disabuse thirty-or-so guests of the notion that they had been using a rather trendy 'cocktail stirrer'.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads