1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

For the fashionably conscience Alligator Man

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by nightowl6261a, Apr 19, 2006.

1. nightowl6261a

nightowl6261a Senior member

2. nightowl6261a

nightowl6261a Senior member

Do these styles and prices not interest anyone here...please give feedback regarding these shoes and the styling.

3. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

The style, in particular the top one, is fine. But I'm not a gator man. Also, I don't know anything about the brand. Exotic skin or not, that's a lot of money for a lot of people, especially if it's an unknown.

4. edmorel

edmorel Senior member Dubiously Honored

The style, in particular the top one, is fine. But I'm not a gator man. Also, I don't know anything about the brand. Exotic skin or not, that's a lot of money for a lot of people, especially if it's an unknown.

Ditto. I'm not a gator man but I recognize the added cost of the skin. That being said, there are a lot of really, really well made shoes for $550 out there that I would purchase before remotely considering anything gator.