1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: A Made-to-Measure suit from Lanieri

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Made-to-measure suit from Lanieri. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

For TE Hesketh

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Fritz, May 17, 2005.

1. Fritz

Fritz Senior Member

HI Rob, Andy is down, so I'll copy my answer to your question in here. I''ll try to post at Andy as well, later, but who knows how long it will take.

Hi Rob,
    the shop is Herkenrath. I googled it, because I didn't know the name of the street, and apparently they have two locations. The one that I know is Minoritenstrasse 11. If you are interested in suits, next to it is Franz Sauer, who carries Brioni and Canali, among others. Opposite of Herkenrath, there is a church. If you walk around the church, you will also find shops carrying Kiton and Attolini.
    The other location of Herkenrath is in Ehrenstrasse. I never noticed it before to be honest, but then again, I am not very often in Ehrenstrasse. Although it is a popular shopping area it tends to be too fashion forward for me. But if you have the time and interest, definitely check it out. Lots of stylish people in Ehrenstrasse, just not the kind of style generally advocated on this board lol.
    Ehrenstrasse is only half a mile from Minoritenstrasse anyways. Minoritenstrasse itself is very close to the Kölner Dom, you won't have any problems getting there while talking a little stroll around the city.
    Have a fun weekend. If the weather is good, you should have a great time (if you have time in the first place lol)

2. Fritz

Fritz Senior Member

OK, just posted on Andy's. Don't know what went wrong 20 minutes ago. Sorry to everyone else for interrupting SF. [​IMG]