• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Socal sfers:

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Steve B.
Do you all enjoy the little Bible verses on the bottom of the cup?

I do. I like the fact that the owners of a big corporation are not trying to hide who they are and what is important to them even if it means losing business. I dont want the girl at the drive up asking me if I want to know Jesus but the stuff on the cups is kind of charming.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoe
that is a person saved.

lol8[1].gif

fortune

Reaction score
god damn californians and your in-n-out. only had it twice in my life, and just a regular burger and fries i guess. not enough experience to know what there is beyond that
tongue.gif
but i must say, it's ******* delicious. my crazy ass friend drove from willsonville, oregon to i think sacramento or something, for the day, for in-n-out...

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
cheeseburger w/ grilled onions or grilled cheese w/ grilled onions. lemonade.

both if i'm ravenous.

A Harris

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Double double combo with mustard ketchup tomato and pickle only, fries well done and a chocolate shake.

Mute

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
4x4 with cheese with onions protein style. Maybe a chocolate shake. My other guilty pleasure would be a run to Tommy's (preferably the original on Rampart), with to single cheese and a chili dog. No tomatoes, no pickles.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Just went tonight...

****. YOU. First you tease me about the weather, now this?

3x3, no tomato, grilled onions. Don't care too much for the fries unless someone's sharing.
Same, but I like tomatoes. Their fries never did it for me. Well-done, light, normal, none of 'em ever inspired me. The rest of my family thinks I'm nuts, they all love the fries to death.

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Substitute the weak fries with a delicious chocolate shake and you're good.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The thing is, they make their fries from scratch, with fresh potatoes. Most of us have had our palatte accustomed to McD's fries, with are freeze dried before frying - that tastes "normal" to us. I make fries at home sometimes and they come out a lot like In-N-Outs. I used to not like them too, but since I stopped eating other fast food several years ago, I've grown to love them.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
****. YOU. First you tease me about the weather, now this?

Same, but I like tomatoes. Their fries never did it for me. Well-done, light, normal, none of 'em ever inspired me. The rest of my family thinks I'm nuts, they all love the fries to death.

The weather has been ridiculously nice out here. Santa Barbara was 72 the entire time this weekend and I figure SD to be the same this week. And oh yes...sweet, sweet In-N-Out. As a young "big-boned" lad I remember during grammar school going out to Vegas with my best friend's family. There was an In-N-Out around Barstow that we'd always go to and have Double-Double eating contests to/from Vegas. I think he and I could finish about 3 DD's a piece but 4 was pushing it. And I was maybe 10 years old. Yeah, I'm gonna die shortly.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
the weather's been nice, but it's heating back to 100+ degrees by wed ----> sun

perfect to go to In n Out, get some double doubles and fill up on the arnold palmers. maybe go hog wild and get some animal style fries with it

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads