1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

For Sale: Vintage 1980's Walk Over PTB shoes 10.5 D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by ncroadwarrior2, Jul 8, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ncroadwarrior2

ncroadwarrior2 Well-Known Member

Hello all!

I have a pair of black, Vintage 1980's Walk Over PTB shoes up for sale. I purchased them brand new. They are in great condition considering the age and have had conditioner and polish on them at least once as I have only worn them a few times. This style was made by Walk Over in the 1980's...I believe. They are very comfortable shoes and very well made. Shoe trees are not included.

The price includes PayPal fees and I will split shipping with the buyer. Please PM me with questions.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  2. Roguls

Roguls Senior member

Take this as constructive criticism:

You need to take better pictures. Side profile. 3/4 profile. From these pics I can't really tell what they look like.

3. ncroadwarrior2

ncroadwarrior2 Well-Known Member

I can take more. With 6 pairs....just a lot of work but I agree. Would you like to see more? They're in great condition.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.