1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

For sale, some casual clothes and shoes

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by amirrorcrackd, Oct 28, 2004.

1. amirrorcrackd

amirrorcrackd Senior member

I have the following for sale: 1 pair of Diesel Rabox jeans-style pants with a Prince of Wales check pattern, size 29 - $20.00 front:[​IMG] back:[​IMG] close up of fabric:[​IMG] 1 pair Helmut Lang classic cut, dark denim jeans, size 29 - $35.00 front:[​IMG] back:[​IMG] 1 Ralph Lauren RRL brown half button-down shirt, size XS - $15.00 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] 1 yellow Lacoste polo shirt, boy's size 14 - $10.00 [​IMG] 1 pair John Varvatos Converse All Stars, size 9 - $20.00 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] 1 pair Diesel Wish Merlot/Mayo sneakers, size 8.5 - $10.00 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Unfortunately, I don't have the original shoe boxes. Shipping will be $8.00, and I will combine for shipping. Please email me at [email protected] with any questions or size inquiries. Thanks, Dan

2. amirrorcrackd

So much for the pictures.  For pictures, please email me and I would be more than happy to email them back to you.

Dan

edit: now the pictures are loading. Disregard this.

3. Alias

Alias Senior member

Dude, don't mean to rag on you, but we usually buy from people who have posted more than twice. It's kind of tough to enforce buyer/seller feedback and fraud protection over a board like this.

Those are cool-looking Diesels, though. Can someone verify authenticity?

4. amirrorcrackd

My ebayer user ID is jedediahleland. If you would like to email that user, and then I could get back to you, possibly by pasting what you write in the email in a response, that would prove that. Then, would my feedback work for me?

Dan

5. Alias

Alias Senior member

I guess it would. [​IMG]