1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

For Sale or Trade: Barbour International NWT

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by rabidawg, Jan 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rabidawg

rabidawg Senior member

Just picked up this Barbour International jacket (black Sylkoil) in size 40 from pocketsquareguy here. Cross-posting in the Menswear FS section because of Barbour's broad appeal. Incredible jacket, but it turns out I'm just more of a Beaufort/Bedale type guy. Jacket is brand new, unworn, and awesome. The tags have been removed, but are intact and will be included. Pin is included. Same jacket sells for $449 at Orvis.

What I'd really like is to trade this jacket for an olive green Classic Beaufort (and possibly Bedale) in either 38 or 40. I might be open to other models as well in those sizes, but green only. Just shoot me a PM and we can discuss.

In the alternative, I'll sell for $225 firm plus actual shipping, passing on the great deal I got. I'll ship to most locations worldwide.

Attached Files:

2. jatiphoto

jatiphoto New Member

still have international?? jatiphoto AT gmail

3. golfnutter66

golfnutter66 Well-Known Member

Did you sell this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.