1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

For Sale or Trade: 4.5m of Smith Woollens CBD suiting - charcoal pinstripe

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Renault78law, Aug 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renault78law

Renault78law Senior member

I love this cloth, but unfortunately, I already have something made up in this that is nearly identical. I would love to trade it for something comparable, but will offer it for sale too. This is Goldsmith cloth from Smith & Co. (Woollens) Ltd. My best guess is 11 or 12 oz. 100% merino wool. This is one of the most reputable mills in the world. A lux cloth with excellent finishing and a beautiful hand. 4.5 meters should be plenty for a 2 piece suit with an extra pair of trousers.

As far as trades, I'm in the market for some plain blue fabric, 9-11 oz, from a reputable mill. Navy and/or medium blue, anywhere from 1.5 - 6 meters.

Edit - Price drop to $300.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012

2. Renault78law

Renault78law Senior member

This is an unintended bump - I just wanted to add another picture with more greys in it so you can get a sense of the true color.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2012

3. add911_11

add911_11 Senior member

Bloody hell, I will get it if it is in chalkstripe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.