• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE!!: Nike Tiffanys 8.5, A.P.C. New Standards, Seven of all mankind, Lacoste po

Illmatic

Reaction score
I have many items here for sale, I need to pay the bills and I'm short on cash. If you want more pictures or more information on these items, PM me, email me at [email protected] or just post a message in this topic. The pictures got resized because of photobucket's standards, so if you want the original huge photo, email me. I'll listen to all offers, just PM, email me, or post a reply First up are my A.P.C.s been worn for about a month, I have other raw denim to break in, so I don't really need these. Tag says waist size 26, but it's stretched out to a true 30.
CIMG1791.jpg
CIMG1792.jpg
CIMG1793.jpg
CIMG1798.jpg
Next up are my Tiffany dunks, never worn, I was planning to but never got the chance, size 8.5 U.S. I got them down in Orange County at the DunkxChange.
CIMG1801.jpg
CIMG1803.jpg
CIMG1802.jpg
CIMG1805.jpg
CIMG1808.jpg
Next is a solid red Lacoste polo that I purchased at urban outfitters. Worn twice, the picture makes the red look really light, but it's pretty dark in real life. Armpit to armpit: 37 in. From armpit down length: 33 in.
CIMG1786.jpg
CIMG1787.jpg
Next are Seven for all mankind jeans, the tag reads waist size 30, but they are a 32 at true. Worn a couple times but there are no rips anywhere. Perfect condition.
CIMG1776.jpg
CIMG1774.jpg
CIMG1775.jpg
Next are cream colored levis. 30x30 size. Never worn. 35usd
CIMG1789.jpg
CIMG1788.jpg
CIMG1790.jpg
The next are a couple of shirts that are for fans I guess, not really for the style. For astro boy (Practically the first Japanese manga) fans, and Transformer fans. None of these shirts were worn. Both Astro boy shirts are large, the orange one comes with these tags that came with it.
CIMG1785.jpg
CIMG1777.jpg
CIMG1778.jpg
CIMG1779.jpg
CIMG1782.jpg
CIMG1780.jpg
The shirts are in perfect condition, anything that looks wrong with it is from the camera, if you want a more clearer picture of any of these items, I would be glad to do so. Thanks for looking.

Illmatic

Reaction score
Nope, they are 32 I think. If you measure length from the crotch >_>

Illmatic

Reaction score
I got offered 120 (which is pretty weird) so unless you're going to go higher than that...

Waltar

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Illmatic
I got offered 120 (which is pretty weird) so unless you're going to go higher than that...

Denimbar has new standards for $120 brand new, with shipping included. My offer is nowhere near $120, goodluck.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads