• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

For Sale: Kiton & Brioni DB Sports Coat -- EU50 US40R !!!

playdohh22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have two double breasted sports coat for sale. I have no general idea as of how much to expect for these. So I'll open this up as a auction, bids start at $0.99, will end the auction in a approximately a week. Or just feel free to make me an offer, via private message or through this thread.

Brioni EU50 US40
Chest 21"
Shoulder 19"
Length 29.5"
Sleeve- 23.5"
Additional sleeve: 1"
Outer Pockets: 3
Inner Pockets: 3
Sleeve Buttons: 3 ( LEFT side has a broken button, buttons on RIGHT side are fine. )
Vents: none

Kiton EU50 US40
Chest 21"
Shoulder 19"
Length 30.5"
Sleeve 24"
Additional sleeve: 1"
Outer Pockets: 3
Inner Pockets: 3
Sleeve Buttons: 3
Vents: 2, side vents

Thank you for looking ! If you have any more questions feel free to PM me !

Dewey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Firm asking prices are necessary unless you are running an auction, in which case, it must be clearly described as such, and the auction process must be transparent.

read the rules

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 40 15.2%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 42 16.0%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • Carmina

Votes: 42 16.0%
  • Crockett & Jones

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Other

Votes: 80 30.4%