1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

For Sale: High Quality Staple Solid Blue 40R Suit: Saks Fifth Avenue Signature Line, Made in Italy

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Zackb911, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zackb911

Zackb911 Senior Member

Just got this from a member this week. I hoped the 40R would fit as I'm often between a 40 and 42, but it's just a little too tight on me.

I can attest that it's a very beautiful and well constructed suit, it has a great feel to it. If it were a 42 I surely would have been keeping it.

====
    http://www.styleforum.net/t/293706/...aks-fifth-avenue-signature-line-made-in-italy

Saks Fifth Avenue Signature Line, Made in Italy, canvassed jacket, dual vents, pic stitching, flat front pants, suspender buttons, cuffs. A really great looking staple solid blue suit at an affordable price. 40R. Mint condition. This fabric has a beautiful drape.

Retailed $1295, marked down to $599, yours for only $199 shipped CONUS.

Measurements:

Chest: 42"
    Shoulders: 19"
    Length TOC: 32"
    Sleeves: 25" plus at least 1" to let out.
    Pant waist: 32.5" with 2.5" to let out
    Pant inseam: 30.5" plus 2.25" to let out from cuffs

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012

2. Abstraktmind

Abstraktmind Senior Member

TOC is 32.... but pants are 30 L?

3. Zackb911

Zackb911 Senior Member

Yes. Are you interested in it or just randomly commenting?

I wear a 42R and most of my suits have those measurements. There is nothing peculiar about the measurements. I'm 5' 11", on dress pants a 30.5" inseam gives me a short break at the pant opening. I'm not sure why you were asking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.