• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

For Sale: High Quality Staple Solid Blue 40R Suit: Saks Fifth Avenue Signature Line, Made in Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamtripper

Reaction score
I bought this suit a few months ago and have never worn it. I did alter the pants but other than that the description in the original ad which I've linked to is accurate. I have updated the pants measurements after alteration in the measurements below.

I think it was a pretty good deal and I'm only trying to recoup costs.

====
http://www.styleforum.net/t/286947/high-quality-staple-solid-blue-40r-suit-saks-fifth-avenue-signature-line-made-in-italy-mint-condition

Saks Fifth Avenue Signature Line, Made in Italy, canvassed jacket, dual vents, pic stitching, flat front pants, suspender buttons, cuffs. A really great looking staple solid blue suit at an affordable price. 40R. Mint condition. This fabric has a beautiful drape.

Retailed $1295, marked down to $599, yours for only $209 shipped CONUS.

Measurements:

Chest: 42"
Shoulders: 19"
Length TOC: 32"
Sleeves: 25" plus at least 1" to let out.
Pant waist: 32.5" with 2.5" to let out
Pant inseam: 30.5" plus 2.25" to let out from cuffs

Attachments

Last edited:

vaulter1

Reaction score
Beautiful suit. If there had still been the fabric to let out from the inseam from the first sale, I would have taken them in an instant :brick:

aph999

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nice

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 58 17.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 112 33.3%
  • 8”

Votes: 102 30.4%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 3.9%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.1%