1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

for sale - gorgeous Zegna boots.

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by chorse123, Oct 16, 2006.

1. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

I won this gorgeous pair of Zegna boots on eBay. They just landed on my desk, and unfortunately they are too small for me. All the size information is in the listing. I am often between a 9 and a 9.5, and I thought these would work. Nope. Would be a better fit for a 9 or an 8.5/9. Also, the boots look much better in person than they do on the listing. I can return them to the seller, but would rather not lose out on original shipping costs. I'm asking $210, shipped. They are worth every penny, so long as they fit!

[​IMG]
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

2. kali77

kali77 Senior member

Awesome boots. If I had not been making so many purchases recently, I would be all over these. Good luck selling these, which I am sure won't need[​IMG]

3. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

Sold pending payment. That was fast!

4. edmorel

edmorel Senior member Dubiously Honored

These boots are sooo nice. They never fail to garner me compliments when I wear them. I remember taking these to my local cobbler for taps, along with a pair fo Weymouth and Tramezza monks and the guy took all three and said, "man, these are nice boots"

5. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

They really are phenomenal. I thought about trying to get them stretched, but it just wasn't going to work. Glad they're staying in forum family at least!

6. Fuuma

Fuuma Senior member

They really are phenomenal. I thought about trying to get them stretched, but it just wasn't going to work. Glad they're staying in forum family at least!

You do realize they'll be worn with jeans and hoodies though.....[​IMG]

Honestly I always though this model was one of the nicest chukkas around and I'm quite a hard sale on chukkas, usually don't like 'em much.

7. edmorel

edmorel Senior member Dubiously Honored

You do realize they'll be worn with jeans and hoodies though.....[​IMG]

Philistine [​IMG]

8. Fuuma

Fuuma Senior member

Philistine [​IMG]

Hey I can't pair them with my black suits so I'll have to wear them in a more casual manner [​IMG]

9. thinman

thinman Senior member

Man, I hated to read the sizing information. I passed up a pair of size 12 because I'm between 11.5/12 and I thought Zegnas usually run long, so a US 12 would be too large. Ah well, I'm ready if another pair of size 12 shows up....

By the way, gorgeous boots. Enjoy them!