1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

For Sale: Dieworkwear Minnis Tobacco Fresco and Hill-Side Molloy and Sons Navy Donegal cloths

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by mattcritchlow, Mar 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mattcritchlow

mattcritchlow Well-Known Member

For sale are two cloth lengths that, while I love them, are not going to get made up. I tried my best to photograph them, but the navy in particular was challenging. The Navy is somewhat between the more vibrant and the more greyed colors shown. Likewise, the tobacco is a bit darker than shown, more brown than the red. Pictures are available on the site for these as well. And of course any questions, please let me know.

1. Dieworkwear Minnis Tobacco Fresco custom run (10/11oz) 4.5 meters. Asking $325 shipped via PayPal. SOLD

2. Hill-Side custom run of Molloy and Sons Navy Donegal in their regular 18oz weight. The primary colors in this are various shades of blues, a few greys, and some red flecks mixed in. 3 yards. Asking $185 shipped via PayPal SOLD

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016

2. patliean1

patliean1 Distinguished Member

Any chance of selling the tobacco fresco in jacket lengths? I fully understand that would be a pain to deal with but I was curious. Thanks

3. mattcritchlow

mattcritchlow Well-Known Member

Fresco sold. Donegal still available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.