• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale - 4 pairs of Nudies.

jamesbond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Im selling 4 pairs of nudie jeans from my own collection. Im not a reseller or anything like that, they have all been purchased at retail price from on-line stores. Im basically pairing down my collection to jeans that only fit me really well, it doesnt make sense for me to have a closet full of denim that i dont wear. Im giving you guys first crack at them before i put em on egay. This is what i have..

Straight Sven in streaky dry selvedge, worn probably ten times and never washed. sz 31x32, hardly any wear and definetly no smell. 100$

Slim Jim - Dry idigo, New never worn, (not the dry japan) basically the same soft denim as the bootcut ola. Never worn, tags have been taken off but i still have them. sz 30x32. 90$

Slim Jim - Dry Black sz 31x34, worn a handfull of times, never washed. starched the back of knees for more of a honey comb affect but these show very little wear and again no smell. SOLD

Slim Jim Dry Japan New, sz 31x32 Never worn without tags, i might still have the tags, basically a little stiffer denim then just the regular dry indigos. Just bought these last week and there a little big in the waist for me. SOLD.

prices include shipping in the U.S. i would post pics but i lost my ubs cable and have been lazy in getting a new one.

countchocula8

Reaction score
what is the tag size of the SSDS and what are the actual measurements? I'm interested
smile.gif
Thanks.

jamesbond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by countchocula8
what is the tag size of the SSDS and what are the actual measurements? I'm interested
smile.gif

Thanks.

The tag sz reads "31-32" as stated. Im not to sure on how to do the actual waist measurements but they measure 16 1/2 across (buttoned) and the inseam from crotch to bottom measures 32 exactly. hope that helps, i do have another person interested so please let me know quickly. thanks.

countchocula8

Reaction score
Too big for me. Thank you.

I was confused and read it at 31 to 32 waist.... I guess I'm used to seeing it written as 31x32.

jamesbond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by countchocula8
Too big for me. Thank you.

I was confused and read it at 31 to 32 waist.... I guess I'm used to seeing it written as 31x32.

Yeah, i hear ya, I dont know how to get that times symbol on my keyboard, i dont have a key for it.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jamesbond
Yeah, i hear ya, I dont know how to get that times symbol on my keyboard, i dont have a key for it.

You don't have a letter x key on your keyboard?

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do the dry black in size 31 fit compared to the size 30 dry indigo ? I think i saw in a forum on mynudies.com that the dry black had a different fit.

jamesbond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Homme
How do the dry black in size 31 fit compared to the size 30 dry indigo ? I think i saw in a forum on mynudies.com that the dry black had a different fit.

The dry black seems like a different denim all to its own. The dry japan's feel like the same denim as the dry greycasts, but the dry black is a little softer thinner weave then the two others. Its not as soft and thin as the Dry Indigos which is basically the same exact denim as the dry indigo bootcut olas, if youve ever felt those. The sz 31 dry blacks fit alot looser then the sz 30 dry indigos as do the sz 31 dry japans. Keep in mind that the dry indigos are one sz smaller. For me the Dry indigos are nut wrenching tight and the dry black and dry japans are a bit looser then i personally like.

jamesbond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just dropped the price of the straight svens to 100$ and the slim jim dry indigos to 90$ the slim jims are brand new never worn and the svens have hardly ever been worn. Last chance before they go on ebay.

dk7m

Reaction score
I'm interested in the SSDS as well, can you please post any pics?

EDIT: sorry just read the date so I don't know if the jeans are still on sale..

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
I'm interested in the straight svens but was wondering how they fit in the waist. I'm not sure if you think they'll fluctuate in the size at all and was wonder what waist size you normally wear. I normally wear a 32 but can fit in 31s if don't wear them so close to my hips.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads