1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

For her: NWT Maiyet silk tops

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by usctrojans31, May 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. usctrojans31

usctrojans31 Well-Known Member

Bought these Maiyet shirts on final sale, and well, I struck out. Bought one for my girlfriend and one for my mother. One was too big and one was too small, so here I am. Retail price on each: $595.

I'm completely open to trading these for something for me. If you want to earn bonus points with the women in your life, let's chat!

Maiyet is a newer brand on the scene and claims to be the first responsible luxury company, so that's always a bonus.

Details:
    100% silk

Sizes available:
    36 - corresponds to a small or US 4
    42 - corresponds to a large or US 10

$100 75 50 each + shipping (local meetup in NYC possible)

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.