1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

For Australian Eyes Only

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Matt, May 30, 2006.

1. Matt

Matt [email protected]

Well i guess non Aussies can watch, it just wont make any sense to you....

Am I the only one on the board old enough for this to raise a nostalgic grin?

2. alflauren

alflauren Senior Member

Isn't that Waltzing Matilda?

3. Matt

Matt [email protected]

the melody is but the words are changed. Its the title credits to a kids show called Secret Valley that was on in ~1980

4. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Distinguished Member

hey, did you guys get 'James the Cat' over there? i don't know if it's strictly australian or not though...they are showing reruns of it on the satellite channel 'Sprout' these days. my kids and i like it.

5. chrysalid

chrysalid Senior Member

hey, did you guys get 'James the Cat' over there? i don't know if it's strictly australian or not though...they are showing reruns of it on the satellite channel 'Sprout' these days. my kids and i like it.

James the cat? as in the cartoon james the cat?? as in: "my name's james (duh dududu duh), james the cat (du...), i've had fame (du...), money - and all that (du...), now i'm here (du...), grooooowing fat - chaaasing birds and butterfly's du du james the cat"

i also seem to remember a somewhat peevish kangaroo named frieda.

or are we thinking of different james the cat's?

6. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Distinguished Member

James the cat? as in the cartoon james the cat?? as in: "my name's james (duh dududu duh), james the cat (du...), i've had fame (du...), money - and all that (du...), now i'm here (du...), grooooowing fat - chaaasing birds and butterfly's du du james the cat"

i also seem to remember a somewhat peevish kangaroo named frieda.

or are we thinking of different james the cat's?

nope, that's the one. [​IMG]