1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

For Amex Members- 8,000 points for $100 @ Neiman & Bergdorf

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Staggerlee, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Staggerlee

Staggerlee Member

I thought those of you with Amex Membership rewards would be interested in this. Right now, you can get $100 gift cards for 8,000 points at Neiman's or Bergdorf Goodman ($500 max each) until March 31. I just got $500 at Neiman's. It's pretty cool, I got my platinum card this year and got a 50,000 point sign up bonus so this covers the $450 annual fee with some left over.

2. dragon8

dragon8 Senior member

I thought those of you with Amex Membership rewards would be interested in this. Right now, you can get $100 gift cards for 8,000 points at Neiman's or Bergdorf Goodman ($500 max each) until March 31. I just got $500 at Neiman's. It's pretty cool, I got my platinum card this year and got a 50,000 point sign up bonus so this covers the $450 annual fee with some left over.

50,000 points to sign up?

3. mm84321

mm84321 Senior member

50,000 points to sign up?

Yeah. Used the points for a round trip ticket to Italy this past winter.

Thanks for the heads up.

4. Staggerlee

Staggerlee Member

I don't think they're doing the 50,000 bonus right now, but if they're not they'll probably do it again. I was googling for it just now and it doesn't seem like they're offering it currently.