• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

For a soft sportscoat, William Yu or Baron Kay?

old

Reaction score
I know there are already plenty of threads on this and sorry for the cliche. I have done some searching on this but the focus was mainly on suits rather than sports jackets. Athought the results on these two tailor are mainly positive, I came across this http://www.styleforum.net/archive/in.../t-177188.html
, so I thought it would be better to look for some more help. I have visited both places the other day since I live in Hong Kong but couldn't make up my mind, since the suits on display are all of the very constructed type, whereas what I wanted is a minimally canvassed heavy tweed jacket. The price range was about the same, Baron Kay quoted about US$450 and William Yu around $550. Chan or A Man would be way out of my budget though. I will make a meticulous sketch and harrass them about the datails since I am quite sure about what I want and have all the time in the world to deal with them. So, any thoughts? Thanks

ApplesHK

Reaction score
Good question. Let's hope you get a few sensible replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.