• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For a good drink in San Francisco,

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
As someone who enjoyed every cigarette I ever smoked, I agree. Sitting at a cafe seems to be missing something without them. Although my clothes sure smell better. I especially miss the humidor at the Dunhill store.

I think Dunhill became Prada.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
I think Dunhill became Prada.
Zara
eek.gif

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
I love cigarettes. I can't bring myself to enjoy them anymore, but they are both elegant and enjoyable.

I will admit that people can look good smoking, but again, looking good isn't very helpful if you smell like an ashtray and increase the risk of cancer and other problems to both yourself and everyone around you.

I've vomitted on a number of occasions because I was in clubs where the air was so saturated with cigarette smoke that my body revolted. I can remember one time on my birthday when I had to hang out near the bathroom because the air was better in there, believe it or not. When I started feeling nauseous I went in to the bathroom for "fresh air" and because I knew I might vomit. I ended up throwing up 3 times that night before I decided to pack it in and I didn't even drink. The last time I went in to the bathroom all the stalls were occupied and I tried to hold it back and I ended up splashing someone with my vomit after I couldn't hold it down anymore.
laugh.gif
As soon as I left the club I was better.

I'm very thankful that it's now banned in most places.

dokelroth

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
I will admit that people can look good smoking, but again, looking good isn't very helpful if you smell like an ashtray and increase the risk of cancer and other problems to both yourself and everyone around you.

I've vomitted on a number of occasions because I was in clubs where the air was so saturated with cigarette smoke that my body revolted. I can remember one time on my birthday when I had to hang out near the bathroom because the air was better in there, believe it or not. When I started feeling nauseous I went in to the bathroom for "fresh air" and because I knew I might vomit. I ended up throwing up 3 times that night before I decided to pack it in and I didn't even drink. The last time I went in to the bathroom all the stalls were occupied and I tried to hold it back and I ended up splashing someone with my vomit after I couldn't hold it down anymore.
laugh.gif
As soon as I left the club I was better.

I'm very thankful that it's now banned in most places.

Sir, you make Labelkink look manly.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads