1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

For 43Rs....

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by naturlaut, Mar 7, 2005.

1. naturlaut

naturlaut Senior member

4 Sportcoats, all new. Most with extra buttons and fabric swatch (some lost during transit [​IMG] ). They will also come with original garment bag. Model: Traiano (narrower shoulders, 3-rolled-to-2-buttons, longer silhouette) Size: Euro 53, US 43R Measurements: Shoulders 18.5", Chest 22.5", Waist 20", Sleeves 26.5" (unaltered, can be let out), length 31 1/4". 1) Light-medium Cashmere [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] 2) Medium-heavy cashmere, extra fabric swatch (not pictured) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] 3) Light-medium cashmere [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] 4) Super 150s wool but feels like cashmere [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Asking $550 each, will be listing on eBay for $600 to $650 each. I pay 50% of postage for forum members --- meaning $10 shipping only.

2. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Senior member

Yikes...those are really gorgeous, indeed.

koji

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Love the second sportscoat, exspecially the lapel shape and the material (I love textures). Unfortunately, at least 4 full sizes too large for me. Plus, I'm broke.

4. bryce330

bryce330 Senior member

What are the buttons on the second one?  They look like horn or plastic rather than metal but it's hard to tell.  Also, is the length measurement from the bottom of the collar?

5. naturlaut

naturlaut Senior member

It's dyed horn buttons in matching colour to the fabric.

Length is always measured from bottom of collar for me.

6. sashae

sashae Senior member

All absolutely beautiful, and in my size too... argh... Wife will throttle me [​IMG]

7. MilanoStyle

MilanoStyle Senior member

Q1. how did you measure shoulder? straight from the top of a shoulder seam to shoulder seam (I need about 20 inches for this arrrggg)?

Q2 What is the base color for 1st coat? Plaid color?

8. naturlaut

naturlaut Senior member

From the top of the shoulder seam, it measures 19 1/2". I usually put my tape a little bit below the top (that how I saw a tailor did it once) and it measures 18 1/2". I should have provided the top measurement first --- I think that's how the it's generally done. Please see pictures. [​IMG] [​IMG] The colour is a soft pastel green. The picture is taken with a HP bright white paper for comparison. [​IMG] Naturlaut

9. TimelessRider

TimelessRider Senior member

PM'ed some questions regarding #2 if still available.

10. naturlaut

naturlaut Senior member

The first pastel green coat is sold.

11. naturlaut

naturlaut Senior member

And the second one is sold too.

12. naturlaut

naturlaut Senior member

The thrid navy coat is on hold. Only the fourth one left now.