1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Footwear clearout - Size EU44 / US11 / UK10 ***PRICE DROPS***

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Bogmanfan, Jul 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bogmanfan

Bogmanfan Active Member

Selling a few pairs of shoes/sneakers that are surplus to requirements.

1. 2002 Nike Air Woven sneakers
    Very rare shoe. These are marked as Eu44 / UK9 / US10 which is weird, as 44 is usually a US 11. I bought these back in 2002, but have had foot problems ever since which require me to wear orthotic insoles, and hence I would need a larger size. They're in excellent condition with minimal wear, but I no longer have the box. These are now selling for $250+ on eBay. Asking $90

2. Paul Smith Pinafore high-tops
    A present from my wife, but again rarely worn. Lovely striped canvas upper with sueded tongue and toecap. Rubber sole. Worn a few times, but again not that comfortable with the orthotics in them. No box, but come with a spare set of laces. Asking $35.

3. Fiorentini + Baker Killer Kon shoes
    Gorgeous grey rough-finished loafers. I tried so hard to get these to fit, but the strap across the top makes them too tight for me. Again, only worn on a handful of occasions. Asking $80

4. YSL Rive Gauche car shoes
    These are actually size 44.5, but fit like a 44. These have the softest leather I've ever felt, but as a result have a little more wear. They are in great condition though, and have plenty of life left in them. Asking $70

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  2. Bogmanfan

Bogmanfan Active Member

3. Bogmanfan

Bogmanfan Active Member

Prices reduced again

4. Bogmanfan

Bogmanfan Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.