1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

FootJoy Oxford by Rancourt

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by BradM, Jun 16, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BradM

BradM New Member

Brand: FootJoy by Rancourt
    Model: FJ Dress #79221
    Color: English Tan
    Size: 11D
    Last: Rancourt's 115
    Sole: Leather
    Retail: $399
    Price: $225
    Notes: Worn once. Small, surface scuff on left toe, otherwise in great shape. Made in Maine. Original bags included. Original box included. I actually purchased this pair in person from Rancourt's shop in Maine. I needed a pair in a hurry for a wedding, but I should've waited a bit longer for my appropriate size 10.5E. This shoe is slightly different than Rancourt's final product for FJ as indicated by the leather sole having Rancourt's stamp instead of FJ. I purchased these before they were available for FJ.
    Shipping: Free shipping to Continental US. Will be double boxed for shipping.
    Payment: PayPal only
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/272276318091?

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.