• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Foods that are good for your sperm count and *****

ruben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure how deep I want to get into the conversation here, but you can't really increase the amount of ***** you ejaculate.

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I occasionally take some maca when I really wanna paint a girl. The volume of ***** just blows up. Its awesome.

hastur

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ruben
I'm not sure how deep I want to get into the conversation here, but you can't really increase the amount of ***** you ejaculate.

sure you can

lecithin, l-arginine, and zinc will do the trick just fine =)

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hastur
sure you can lecithin, l-arginine, and zinc will do the trick just fine =)
Do you count them on her face or do you prefer to do your work "inside"?

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Maca, zinc, soy lecithin will increase your load sure. Don't know if bigger loads = more sperm though.

hboogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
this thread is yet another reason why i'm a proud SF member.

yarnsforth

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard
... I want to get girls super pregnant with my manbatter.

Have you had your batter evaluated, to make sure you're not shooting blanks?

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by yarnsforth
Have you had your batter evaluated, to make sure you're not shooting blanks?

I've had a few pregnancy scares in my day, so I know the boys can swim.

yarnsforth

Reaction score
^ What is a pregnancy scare? Do you mean actual pregnancies? I understand if you don't want to answer.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by yarnsforth
^ What is a pregnancy scare? Do you mean actual pregnancies? I understand if you don't want to answer.
A "pregnancy scare" is an event, usually leading to momentary panic on the part of both parties, during which an unwanted pregnancy is believed to have occurred. This may or may not involve an actual pregnancy; the term "scare" obviously implies that the pregnancy was aborted or a false alarm, but that either way, it was only a temporary issue. I'd rather not get into the "was she or wasn't she" statistics of my pregnancy scares, but suffice it to say that there have been at least two or three of them.

yarnsforth

Reaction score
... the term "scare" obviously implies that the pregnancy was aborted or a false alarm...
OK, cool; this was not obvious to me, thanks.

CunningSmeagol

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A "pregnancy scare" is an event, usually leading to momentary panic on the part of both parties, during which an unwanted pregnancy is believed to have occurred. This may or may not involve an actual pregnancy; the term "scare" obviously implies that the pregnancy was aborted or a false alarm, but that either way, it was only a temporary issue. I'd rather not get into the "was she or wasn't she" statistics of my pregnancy scares, but suffice it to say that there have been at least two or three of them.

"was she or wasn't she" what? Pardon me if I don't always get your internet slang.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just had a scare myself. But EPT says I'm in the clear w00t.

HenryScriba

Reaction score
Originally Posted by javyn
Maca, zinc, soy lecithin will increase your load sure. Don't know if bigger loads = more sperm though.

Bigger loads means more sperm, right? Or you meant spermatozoons? If so, loads wouldn't be necessarily bigger; they'd just have more gametes. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think you are right

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads