• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Foodie LA, any ideas?

Edgein

Reaction score
Going for my daughter's grad in May. Been to Church and State when Manske was there, like to try something similar. Anyone? Bueller?

foodguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lots of choices. probably no. 1 would be bouchon in beverly hills. la is a big place, though, so the name of a city would be helpful.

mgm9128

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

lots of choices. probably no. 1 would be bouchon in beverly hills. la is a big place, though, so the name of a city would be helpful.

Pretentious foodie.

mgm9128

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't you dare call me a foodie.

Anyway, foodguy is probably one of the most pretentious people I know. Standing on his ivory tower, with all his informative resources and insightful articles.

foodguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"learn to look up"

Edgein

Reaction score
I'm staying near the Staples center. Daughter grad from SC. Less than $30 cab ride would be nice, not critical. I heard Cut was very good and pricey. Then again, you only live once or twice... I looked up various reviews. I've been to Bouchon in Vegas. Some dishes rock, most are just ok. I would appreciate some favorites from the Forum. Thanks.

foodguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you're about a 10 minute walk from what i think is one of the best restaurants in southern california. rivera is absolutely amazing. beautiful dishes, great flavors and it's really not all that expensive. this is NOT a bouchon-type bistro, it's really fine dining. if you want to go for the full bill, hit patina at the disney center. it's more expensive, but a michelin three-star experience. and you can walk around the gehry building for dessert.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.