• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Folded Up Shirt Appreciation

BarringtonAyre

Reaction score
Just a few shirts that I have on my computer
pinkshirt.jpg

august09018j.jpg

august09004.jpg

owshirt.jpg

shirtphotos014.jpg

shirtphotos009.jpg

27thaprilsuit038.jpg

JohnnyCrockett

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Warren G.
Some black fleece oxford.
A huge upgrade from my J.Crew lol.

Picture678.jpg

2bb.png

Picture680.jpg

What's the difference between BF and regular BB oxfords? Cloth, buttons, styling, finishing? Never seen one in person, but from the photos I can't tell it's not a regular BB OCBD except that the tags look different.

gsugsu

Reaction score
Nice, this helps me as I'm looking at acquiring some tattersall shirts.

adagio

Reaction score
I saw that Gieves & Hawkes had some nice tattersalls in the last few weeks. Hard to tell how soft they are though without wearing them. I have a lovely RL tattersall which is really soft. Unfortunately I caught the sleeve on a door handle last week and tore a small hole it it.

jessis

Reaction score
Originally Posted by adagio
I needed a couple of huntin', shootin' and fishin' shirts, so I ordered these from Nialma. The fabric is from Acorn Fabrics Fife range http://www.acornfabrics.com/fife_page.html. This was my first time using Nialma and I am very happy so far. Need to wash them a couple of times to judge if they shrink.
sl372907.jpg

sl372908e.jpg

They look great - but can't see Acorn on their website???

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I needed a couple of huntin', shootin' and fishin' shirts, so I ordered these from Nialma. The fabric is from Acorn Fabrics Fife range http://www.acornfabrics.com/fife_page.html. This was my first time using Nialma and I am very happy so far. Need to wash them a couple of times to judge if they shrink.
sl372907.jpg

sl372908e.jpg

Is the one on the right the #30 Blue? I love the look.

Mannix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
pics005-10.jpg

pics010-8.jpg

Corniche

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JohnnyCrockett
What's the difference between BF and regular BB oxfords? Cloth, buttons, styling, finishing? Never seen one in person, but from the photos I can't tell it's not a regular BB OCBD except that the tags look different.

Most unstylish shirt I have been in years, sorry to say.

sl372907.jpg

sl372908e.jpg

Same as above, bad taste. Sorry Seems for the sale 10 shirts for 5 $ and even with that I wouldn"št wear those.

Originally Posted by Mannix
pics005-10.jpg

pics010-8.jpg

Beautiful shirt with one of the best collars. Congradulations man. I´m looking for finamore catalogue online
worship.gif
worship.gif

Mannix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Corniche
Beautiful shirt with one of the best collars. Congradulations man. I´m looking for finamore catalogue online
worship.gif
worship.gif

Thank you sir. It's my first Finamore, and am looking forward to getting more very soon.

Corniche

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mannix
Thank you sir. It's my first Finamore, and am looking forward to getting more very soon.

Thank you for sharing your nice lordy taste with us.
worship.gif
worship.gif
bigstar[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads