• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Folded Up Shirt Appreciation

Kuro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Collar replacement, but they didn't have this fabric anymore so they gave me Gordon Gekko white...

thinking of this for the next order...

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Film Noir, thanx for the comment on the sky blue shirt-- will see how it pans out with a grey suit now that I am back in the USA! Despite the gluttony of luxury in Dubai, I am quite content to visit neiman marcus buckhead an hour from now
smile.gif

Kuro, I don't usually care for contrast collar shirts, but I think charvet did a great job on that one-- it's probably the first one i've seen that I would actually wear. looks really sharp, and the cotton you've chosen for the next shirt looks to be a damned fine one, too. hope you'll post pix of that one once completed.

Kuro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by The_Foxx
Film Noir, thanx for the comment on the sky blue shirt-- will see how it pans out with a grey suit now that I am back in the USA! Despite the gluttony of luxury in Dubai, I am quite content to visit neiman marcus buckhead an hour from now
smile.gif

Kuro, I don't usually care for contrast collar shirts, but I think charvet did a great job on that one-- it's probably the first one i've seen that I would actually wear. looks really sharp, and the cotton you've chosen for the next shirt looks to be a damned fine one, too. hope you'll post pix of that one once completed.

Thanks. Unfortunately contrast collars tend to bring this guy to mind...

mdavie

Reaction score
Thought it was time for some new updates for the thread. Hope you enjoy
Custom-Shirt-Contrast-Colla.jpg
Strip-Custom-Shirt-White-Co.jpg
Gingham-Stripped-Custom-Shi.jpg
I'll also start keeping them online on my blog at http://jamesvii.blogspot.com/ but for the most part, I'll keep the styles coming on here first. Cheers, -------------------------------------------- www.jamesvii.com

Shirtmaven

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mdavie
Thought it was time for some new updates for the thread. Hope you enjoy

Custom-Shirt-Contrast-Colla.jpg

Strip-Custom-Shirt-White-Co.jpg

Gingham-Stripped-Custom-Shi.jpg

I'll also start keeping them online on my blog at http://jamesvii.blogspot.com/ but for the most part, I'll keep the styles coming on here first.

Cheers,

--------------------------------------------
www.jamesvii.com

they look nice. wher are they being produced?
Carl

elliottchow

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Miguel Alvarez
enough with the talking. Let's see some more shirts! I'll start

img0892t.jpg
img0898a.jpg

img0897s.jpg
img0896u.jpg

img0895v.jpg
img0894.jpg

wow what brand of shirts are those? are they mtm and how much do they cost per shirt?

Azure

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Shirtmaven
they look nice. wher are they being produced? Carl
I like the with with the reverse in blue, those shirts are becoming too popular in Spain. Sorry I don´t mean those great neapolitan ones but the indian ones, look like some boss stuff. How much is it?

Kaplan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
acorngrangeginghamcheck.jpg

I just found this at the Sartorial Executive Shirt Gallery.

I believe this is mine, so I guess I'll receive it soon
smile.gif

It looks good, Glenn!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads