Folded Up Shirt P0rn

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Manton, May 23, 2007.

1. SpallaCamiccia

SpallaCamiccia Senior member

I can't believe that they agreed that you place a direct order with them. [​IMG]
    So they agreed to take an order eh? [​IMG] Yes they are all cut in the Eduardo.
    They finally responded after all of your emails? -LR
    Yes Andrea himself asked me and sent me the swatches. This time my 5 emails a day brainstorming worked...[​IMG] Sadly not with my ex girlfriend.[​IMG] Cravatenoir talked with him and pushed him, was not my 9458615 mails per day[​IMG] . Apreciated a lot Cravate!. I´ll wire the money this thursday to them . I order one categoria 1 ( basic) cotton with maximun hand options, as that shoulder stitching, dots on the collar etc etc. A bit $$ for such a cotton, as some spaniard mtm Alumo 200/2 is cheaper here than that a basic finamore, but my love for Finamore collars is out of this world . I ordered this time the cut away collar to change a bit.[​IMG] I promiss to put pictures when ready. Did any of you got a top cotton one from them, those super $$$ from 200/2 I am happy now. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Kaplan

Kaplan Senior member

^ Are you getting Finamore MTM by mail? Based on your own measurements? What are the prices like?

3. ljrcustom

ljrcustom Senior member

Yes Andrea himself asked me and sent me the swatches.

This time my 5 emails a day brainstorming worked...[​IMG] Sadly not with my ex girlfriend.[​IMG]

Cravatenoir talked with him and pushed him, was not my 9458615 mails per day[​IMG] . Apreciated a lot Pawel. I´ll wire the money this thursday to them . I order one categoria 1 ( basic) cotton with maximun hand options, as that shoulder stitching, dots on the collar etc etc. A bit $$ for such a cotton, as some spaniard mtm Alumo 200/2 is cheaper here than that a basic finamore, but my love for Finamore collars is out of this world . I ordered this time the cut away collar to change a bit.[​IMG]

I promiss to put pictures when ready.

Did any of you got a top cotton one from them, those super $$$ from 200/2

I am happy now. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Glad to hear that it's working out for you. Hope you enjoy the shirts.

-LR

4. imwithtuxedo

imwithtuxedo Senior member

^ Are you getting Finamore MTM by mail? Based on your own measurements? What are the prices like?

Curious as well. Would like to have a few Finamore shirts in the rotation.

5. coolpapa

coolpapa Senior member

It's ooooonnnnnnnn . . .

[​IMG]

How do you like Hamilton TC? I've used them for a couple of years and I've been pleased.

6. TC (Houston)

TC (Houston) Senior member

How do you like Hamilton TC? I've used them for a couple of years and I've been pleased.

I'm thrilled with the bespoke test shirt, and the the sales staff and tailors were delightful to deal with. If the rest of the order turns out as I expect, and they do well through the laundry, I will be a customer of Hamilton for a long time. And their location is very convenient, hell, too convenient . . .

7. coolpapa

coolpapa Senior member

I'm thrilled with the bespoke test shirt, and the the sales staff and tailors were delightful to deal with. If the rest of the order turns out as I expect, and they do well through the laundry, I will be a customer of Hamilton for a long time. And their location is very convenient, hell, too convenient . . .
    Hah, I'm 3 hours away and it's too close! If I lived in Houston I'd probably be over there bugging them regularly. I'm about ten shirts in and have only now started to make adjustments with collar linings, collar shape tweaks, and darts, and I'm almost where I have them just like I want them.[​IMG]

8. TC (Houston)

Hah, I'm 3 hours away and it's too close! If I lived in Houston I'd probably be over there bugging them regularly. I'm about ten shirts in and have only now started to make adjustments with collar linings, collar shape tweaks, and darts, and I'm almost where I have them just like I want them.[​IMG]

Nice, sounds like you've built a solid foundation that's becoming even more refined. I've got 5 more on the way that should arrive next week. I really need to pace myself so that I can make adjustments with subsequent orders, but the shirts are so nice it's all I'm going to want to wear. It's literally less than 10 minutes from my house. LOL

9. coolpapa

coolpapa Senior member

I basically can't buy shirts off the rack anymore. In fact, I'm getting that way about everything.

10. fritzl

fritzl Senior member

I basically can't buy shirts off the rack anymore. In fact, I'm getting that way about everything.

you're on a good way, trust me

11. Townshend

Townshend New Member

Wool / cotton blend:

[​IMG]

Where'd you buy that shirt? Looks great

12. Eustace Tilley

Eustace Tilley Senior member

^ Thank you - its from Geneva Custom Shirts in NYC.

13. TC (Houston)

14. coolpapa

coolpapa Senior member

I have that same fabric! This is probably going to sound stupid, but I actually like the box the shirts come in. My 2 year old had a ball playing in the box from the last order.

15. TC (Houston)

I have that same fabric! This is probably going to sound stupid, but I actually like the box the shirts come in. My 2 year old had a ball playing in the box from the last order.

The box is a very nice touch. The only negative was that I assumed 2-3 shirts were in there because of the size and weight. [​IMG]