• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FML :fu:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Studied last night for a couple of hours after work. Got thirsty so I reached for a liter bottle of tejava tea. Don't know what I was thinking but I drank the entire bottle without realizing it was caffeinated. It's been nearly 12 hours and I have yet to sleep, work in one hour. :fu:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
this may actually turn out for the best. just spotted a staple RLBL in B&S...

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
start pounding the water / gatorade / what-have-you.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The check one for like 260ish in 43L?

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

You should make guzzling Tejava tea a daily ritual. Just think how many staple dealz you'll kop

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

You didn't know tea had caffine in it?

i drink it every day. i thought tejava was unique for its ****** flavor and zero sugar content. I saw the caffeine-free Arizona iced tea next to tejava and assumed it was also decaf

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah so that's why you were up at a ridiculous hour this morning

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
the summer heat (here) and this thread reminded me of a news item a few years back, where some agent from our counterpart of the FBI opened the ref at work and drank the first bottle of what he thought was water inside only to find out, after drinking enough to slowly and agonizingly kill him, that its formaldehyde.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

the summer heat (here) and this thread reminded me of a news item a few years back, where some agent from our counterpart of the FBI opened the ref at work and drank the first bottle of what he thought was water inside only to find out, after drinking enough to slowly and agonizingly kill him, that its formaldehyde.

true story?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads