• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Flusser doing AmJack shirts?

cuffthis

Reaction score
wow.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/Alan-Flusser-Dia...QQcmdZViewItem

Sad, sad sad.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Someone should buy that and visit his custom shop in Manhattan wearing it.

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wear to Flusser's store and brag about it being made in China, and how one should buy the highest quality of garments that are in classic, good taste.

cuffthis

Reaction score
with shirt tucked out, sleeves unbuttoned, of course

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Would look great with bathrobe and scarf.
Yes, and with anything else that would cover it up...

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Add some Kenneth Cole Black shoes and tell him that they say these are made in Italy and your Flusser shirt is made in China. Is his shirt going to be in *Dressing the WT: The Art of AmJack Style*. I guess Flusser even has a diffusion line, I wonder if he designed it personally?
crackup[1].gif

cuffthis

Reaction score
It's obviously inspired by an old Apparel Arts illustration. Lawrence Fellows was rumored to have a thing for diagonal stripe shirts.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJman
Someone should buy that and visit his custom shop in Manhattan wearing it.
You buy and ship the shirt, and I'll get Tom to wear it into the shop.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like it's from his collection for Stein Mart... somehow I think he may have just licensed his name because I've seen other bad stuff under his name at the stores as well.

cuffthis

Reaction score
They'll probably say that the color doesn't work for my flesh tone. Makes me look washed out.

Originally Posted by Manton
You buy and ship the shirt, and I'll get Tom to wear it into the shop.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cuffthis
They'll probably say that the color doesn't work for my flesh tone. Makes me look washed out.
Tell you what. You wear it. I'll take a photo and have it doctored. They will be in no position to complain.

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tell you what. You wear it. I'll take a photo and have it doctored. They will be in no position to complain.

-
crackup[1].gif

cuffthis

Reaction score
But the collar is the wrong type for my size face. A gentleman with a long face should never wear a short collar. It only accentuates his long face.

Clothes and The Man

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cuffthis
But the collar is the wrong type for my size face. A gentleman with a long face should never wear a short collar. It only accentuates his long face.

Clothes and The Man

Ah yes, but the diagonal stripes diffuse the effect by causing the viewer's eyes to cross, giving him a crashing migraine. 'struth.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics