• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Florsheim stockists in London, England

Southlondongent

Reaction score
I need to buy a pair of Florsheim longwings but would prefer to try on 1st rather than buy online.

Can anybody help me with stockists of Florsheim in London (England) ? There was supposed to be a store opening in Bond St but I've not been able to find any more info.

Thanks.

Grenadier

Reaction score
Why would you want to buy a pair of Florsheims?

cptjeff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He may have heard all the praise on here (and elsewhere) of vintage florsheim longwings (or other shoes, but the longwing is iconic), and assumed that they still make 'em like that.

Or he's looking for a budget shoe.

bengal-stripe

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Kurt Geiger in their Liberty and Selfridges concessions (maybe in other stores as well) stock some of the Florsheim/Duckie Brown styles.

Southlondongent

Reaction score
...well I just happen to like the particular shoe and think it will compliment a particular outfit for knocking about in. I'm not particularly bothered about the price either way, though I would hardly call it budget (200 quid+ in UK, maybe mid-range) even though I concur it isn't in the Alden etc bracket.

Ta Roger and Bengal, I'll probably check out Lib & Selfidges

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.