1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Florsheim Royal Imperial question

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by AtomicPop, Feb 5, 2011.

1. makewayhomer

makewayhomer Senior member

how about these guys?

Florsheim Royal Imperial
    triple v cleats
    shell cordovan

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JohnAAG

JohnAAG Senior member

Hi
    Sorry for digging up an old thread, but I'm looking for some advice: I have a chance to pick up some new Florsheim Imperial brown pebble grain Kenmoors for about $85.00. They are basically this model, but instead of having the black outsole, the outsole is untreated.

http://www.florsheim.com/shop/style/17109-03.html

I can't find a pic of this model anywhere online, so I believe they were samples that never went into production, since they lack the normal markings/IDs inside. But I have no doubt they are genuine (finding these kinds of things is pretty normal where I live) and the leather quality actually feels quite good, and the fit is great for me.

Anyway: $85 for a new pair of Imperials - good deal? Thanks in advance for the help!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  3. JohnAAG

JohnAAG Senior member

Bumping this as I would like to pick them up today. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016