1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Florsheim Imperials....Color ID Help...

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by jamiebryant, Oct 23, 2012.

1. jamiebryant

jamiebryant Senior Member

Couple of questions...

I acquired a pair of Florsheim Imperial Shell Cordovan Longwings.

So this is what I know so far about these...

Florsheim Imperial
    The Kenmoor (Style# 93605)
    Longwing Bluchers in Brown Cordovan

I found a Florsheim ad with all the information I needed just by plugging in the style number into google. While doing research on how to clean/care for them though, I came across a guide that talks lists the different Shell Cordovan styles and number 93605 is listed as Color #8, however, in the ad, Florsheim calls it BROWN CORDOVAN. What am I missing here?

I thought Color #8 was a burgundy?

I posted pics in another thread earlier and someone said they were Burgundy but appeared to be faded.

Best way I could describe the color is a cross between Burgundy and Brown. But I dont know, will one of you experts enlighten me?

Question 2
    Anyone know how to decipher the codes inside the shoes?
    Im curious to know what the 600316 code means as well as the 18 or /8 at the end.

Any help is appreciated

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]