1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Florsheim Imperial Longwings 8.5C Shell Cordovan --Price Drop 12/29--

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by UniqueDude1000, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UniqueDude1000

UniqueDude1000 Senior member

Florsheim Imperial Longwings

Details:
    Shell Cordovan
    V-Cleat and 5 Nail pattern
    Very good condition
    Heels have taps installed

Size:
    8.5C
    12 1/8" x 4 1/4"

I'm asking $150-->$130 plus shipping. Pick-up available in NYC. They're a great, versatile pair of shoes and match well with suits, denim, trousers, and chinos. I'd like to keep them, but they're just a shade too slim for me. ​

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
  2. nabilmust

nabilmust Senior member

Mate, I'm trying to figure out what color these are. Are they dark brown or black?

3. UniqueDude1000

UniqueDude1000 Senior member

They're cordovan color as well as shell cordovan leather. It's a deep brown with some dark red. I would say the color is most like the top shoe in the second photo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.