• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Flathead 3001 - Selfedge Styleforum promo for June 20% off

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

This month, we are featuring the popular slim fit Flat Head 3001 (and the analogous black 4001 model) as the Selfedge promotion. The jeans are available from Self Edge in San Francisco and at the Self Edge online store ( www.selfedge.com )This promotion starts tomorrow and lasts to to end of June. The relatively light weight of this Flathead model ( 14.5 ounce denim) lends itself to summer wear, and the medium rise makes it a flattering jean for a variety of body types. Please feel free to discuss this and other Flat Head prducts here as well. I am going to make this the official Flat Head thread.

Use discount code "styleforumjune" upon checking out for the 20% off the jeans.

The price comes down to $224 after the discount, and free shipping still applies.

Anyway, here are some pics. More information about the jeans, including measurements and more pictures, is in the Self Edge entry for these jeans: http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...roducts_id=201

tljenkin

Reaction score
What a great deal! Thank you Kiya. Your generosity knows no bounds.

sbbbjm

Reaction score
i have these and they are sick! in the good way! the quality is top notch and they just feel solid all the way around.

although i'm guessing the 'lends itself to summer wear' comment is relative to maybe 19oz, bc i have em and they are still hot in the houston summer.

Gilead

Reaction score
Bah, if only these were the black version I would be all over that.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sbbbjm
i have these and they are sick! in the good way! the quality is top notch and they just feel solid all the way around.

although i'm guessing the 'lends itself to summer wear' comment is relative to maybe 19oz, bc i have em and they are still hot in the houston summer.

Hehe. I think that you could be wearing a thong and still be hot in a Houston summer.

Originally Posted by Gilead

Black schmack. IMO, Indigo is the way to go.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The June Style Forum Promotion is 20% off the Flat Head 3001 jeans.
Use discount code "styleforumjune" upon checking out for the 20% off the jeans.

The price comes down to $224 after the discount, and free shipping still applies.

All the info you could possibly need about these jeans is to be found here:
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...roducts_id=201

Hawkeye

Reaction score
Kiya, any chance that we might see a Flat Head button fly (3008) in the future? I love the 3001's, but I think I love buttons more.
confused.gif

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gilead

Just for you, i've now included the 4001BK.
The coupon code now works for both the 3001 and 4001BK.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Hawkeye
Kiya, any chance that we might see a Flat Head button fly (3008) in the future? I love the 3001's, but I think I love buttons more.
confused.gif

Actually, ALL of our Flat Head jeans are button-fly with the exception of the 3001/4001BK.
The S5003, 5100, F380, and 3007, which we have full stock of are all button-fly.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hehehe don't suppose this offer extends to the Flat Head tops?
tounge.gif

Gilead

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
Just for you, i've now included the 4001BK. The coupon code now works for both the 3001 and 4001BK.
smile.gif

You rock. Hard. edit: Do you happen to know about how long shipping will take to reach australia?

Dill

Reaction score
Oh man, I have been craving these for a while. Once the rent is paid off and my internship starts...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads