Flat Head Denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ianpalermo, May 24, 2006.

1. kiya

kiya Brand Representative Affiliate Vendor

Got the shirt today, fits exactly like I wanted it to. I also had Kiya use a different shipping company due to personal preferences.

Selfedge=very good service and great products.

Thanks guys.

Glad you like the shirt, it's one of the best flannels Flat Head has ever done, which is why we carried it in all three colors. [​IMG]

2. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

Glad you like the shirt, it's one of the best flannels Flat Head has ever done, which is why we carried it in all three colors. [​IMG]

Now I need a washed denim shirt, not raw but pale. Looked all over selfedge but didn't find what I wanted. Did I miss something? I'm not sure I wanna shop at the gap (they have one).

3. kiya

Now I need a washed denim shirt, not raw but pale. Looked all over selfedge but didn't find what I wanted. Did I miss something? I'm not sure I wanna shop at the gap (they have one).

We don't carry anything in super light colored denim except for a Sugar Cane light blue denim shirt, but we don't have your size. I'd look into RRL, they make amazing washed out denim shirts.

4. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

We don't carry anything in super light colored denim except for a Sugar Cane light blue denim shirt, but we don't have your size. I'd look into RRL, they make amazing washed out denim shirts.
    I was looking on ebay yesterday and found one I really liked in my size, I'm just not sure I wanna be wearing anything Ralph Lauren. What would happen if I took a raw one and washed it three times in a row in warm water?

5. kiya

I was looking on ebay yesterday and found one I really liked in my size, I'm just not sure I wanna be wearing anything Ralph Lauren.

What would happen if I took a raw one and washed it three times in a row in warm water?

You'd have to wash it with some acetate or a tiny bit of watered down bleach to get it light enough, but it's very possible.

6. Asch

Asch Senior member

Flat Head 3001, size 31 - bad flash photos but the colors are reasonably accurate. These have been hanging up for a while, so the denim is unusually "flat" in the pics. [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. kiya

Self Edge x Flat Head x Inazuma - Slim

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...roducts_id=517

=Raw Japanese Selvedge
    =14.5oz Denim
    =Extra Thick Leather Tag (Lot: INAZUMA)
    =Dual-Tone Arcuate Stitching
    =Hidden Rivets
    =Zipper Fly (Original Universal Brand Gripper)
    =50/50 Cotton/Poly Stitch
    =Slim Cut

For the Lightning Magazine Inazuma Festival in Japan Self Edge, Flat Head, and Lightning Magazine came together to bring the first new slim cut from Flat Head in almost two years. A slim cut all the way down with a form fitting upper block made of Flat Head's famous 3XXX denim. An amazing slim jean that brought together Flat Head, Lightning, and Self Edge for the first time.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. gobearsd

gobearsd Active Member

If I am a size 30 in skull5010xx, how should i size for the flathead 3001/4001?

9. kiya

If I am a size 30 in skull5010xx, how should i size for the flathead 3001/4001?

You'd need the same size as what you wear in Skulls.

10. Teger

Teger Senior member

sizing the same as flathead bsps? these are pretty interesting - slim thigh but a larger leg opening

11. kiya

sizing the same as flathead bsps? these are pretty interesting - slim thigh but a larger leg opening
    Sizing is the same as the SE05BSP, maybe .5" larger in the waist. The leg opening is the about the same as the FH 3001... the measurements are similar (with the exception of the rise which is definitely lower on the SEXFHI) but the overall cut manages to look a bit slimmer.

12. dmash

dmash Senior member

Flat Head denim is the BEST

13. dotcomzzz

dotcomzzz Senior member

Where are the thigh measurements taken from on the selfedge site. The crotch? a few inches down?

14. Leif-fire-eater

Leif-fire-eater Active Member

I love the flathead flannels seriously so nice. Need a couple more in my closet.

15. kiya

Where are the thigh measurements taken from on the selfedge site. The crotch? a few inches down?

1" below the crotch.