1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Flat Head Denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ianpalermo, May 24, 2006.

1. kiya

kiya Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Flat Head Loopwheeled Hoodies, Winter Flannels, & Heavy Thermals

We've just received one of the nicest hoodies we've seen from Flat Head. They've taken their heavy loopwheeled fabric and turned it into a solid black hoodie with chainstitch embroidered patches, custom ribbing, and a black Universal zipper.

Along with the new hoodie we've received two new winter flannels and a heavy thermal shirt with Flat Head's over the top construction and fabric.

We sold through the new heavyweight 8002 slim tapered jean faster than anticipated and have also just received a small restock of these jeans at all stores.

Shop Flat Head Online

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Tinkertrain

Tinkertrain Well-Known Member

Like a couple of seasons ago, HF had the most amazing puffer jacket I have seen, I wonder if they will ever release that piece again.

3. Tinkertrain

Tinkertrain Well-Known Member

The blue and salmon shirt looks great

4. JDelage

JDelage Senior member

All - could someone help me with the specific measurement differences between the shirts tagged 'w' and those tagged 'wr'? I know (?) that 'w' means 'washed' and 'wr' means 'washed regular'. The 'wr' shirts are somewhat more forgiving / less tappered than the 'w' shirts - but how much?

I have looked at the 7001 denim shirt on various Rakuten dealers who have the 'wr' in stock (and post measurements...) and compared it to the R&H (which is not 'wr'). I looked at the difference between shoulder and p2p measurements. On the 'wr', it seems that the (p2p - shoulder) measurement is 1/2 inch more (about 2" difference for the 'wr', about 1.5" difference for the non-wr). That's on a size 44 shirt.

Does anyone have any solid data to corroborate this?

5. kiya

kiya Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Flat Head Flannel Shirts & The 3002 Slim Tapered Jean

This week from Flat Head we've received two new long sleeve shirts and the 3002 model jean.

Flat Head produces some of the most intricate textiles for shirting we've seen. With both of these shirts they've taken fairly common patterns and made them explode with the level of detail they contain. One is a brushed winter flannel and the other is the newest take on their "Native Check" series.

We've also received the Flat Head 3002 slim tapered jean. This is made of their flagship 3XXX 14.5oz loomstate denim which is one of the best denim styles for those wanting to achieve a high contrast fade over time with regular wear.

All these items along with a full restock of wallets, cordovan card cases, and hoodies have hit all of our stores.

Shop Flat Head Online Now

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]