• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FLASH SALE: Raf Simons S/S 2009 Black Blazer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The man walked forward, and his cloak fell away.

“Alastor Sinncraft, we meet again. For the last time, this time.”

Alastor Sinncraft looked at the man’s six robot arms, each clutching a lit Xyberwand. He was half-man and half-machine, and all Badness. His totally Extreme persona was underlined by the Rad biker boots he was wearing, and the Totally Sweet way that his cloak was flapping in an invisible breeze. He had ammo belts strapped across his chest, and a Big Ass Gun was slung across his back.

“Lieutenant Manfist,” said Alastor Sinncraft in his gravely voice. The cyborg chuckled. “In the flesh,” he replied, in a totally Mysterious and Robotic way. “Or at least...partly,” he smirked.

“What the hell have you done to yourself?” Asked Sinncraft, darkly.

“Unfortunately for you, Sinn, I have been totally Pimped Out. As you can see, my power and awesomeness, as well as badness, have increased Megaly since the last time we crossed paths. I’ll admit, it’s my new master – not me – who had the interest in you, but you see…I owe him for these.” Lieutenant Manfist flexed his robotic arms.

“You Rad Bastard,” said Alastor Sinncraft, broodingly, his stubble contrasting in a totally manly way against the super sweet black blazer he was wearing. “That’s totally off the Hook in badness.”

Whether you are cosplaying as Sinncraft or Lt. Manfist, this blazer, from Raf Simons' S/S 2009 collection is off the chain in badness. Its rad, wizardly badditude is unmatched by lesser designers. It is a
Size 52
with a
19.25 S2S
and a
20.5 P2P​

The fabric blend is stretchy, so it it fits a 52 just-so, but is structured enough to accommodate a 50.

I have impulsively listed this, and it will only be for sale for 10-14 days - unless I decide to keep it. So, jump on it before I can change my mind.

The only flaw is that the top button is split. However, I am sending the extra buttons with it, so this is not an issue.

The jacket can be yours for 330$ shipped! SOLD Please PM me with any questions. You will probably never see this piece again, so buy now and TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT

Attachments

• DSC03081.JPG
    DSC03081.JPG
    1,005.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads