• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Flannel, wool, cotton Incotex. Tan wool Zegna's in more sizes...

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Here are the pics. Mostly 34's with a 32 and 30. Prices are: cotton Incotex, wool Zegna's $80 shipped US or Canada. Wool Incotex $110. Sartoriale Incotex $130.

Light grey flannel mid-heavy weight. flat front. J type front pockets. 9 1/2 inch knee, 8 1/2 inch opening, 34 waist. SOLD

Lovely mid-blue, jean-type cut flannel. heavy weight. flat front, open back pockets, lined. Currently factory hemmed at about 34 1/4 with another 3 inches of fabric inside. 34 waist, 8 inch opening, 9 inch knee. These are real, real nice.
KIF_2635.jpg

KIF_2638.jpg

KIF_2639.jpg

Brown melange Sartoriale mid weight flannel. These are crazy. flat front, pockets are still basted, lined. 8 1/2 inch opening, 10 inch knee, 34 inch waist. SOLD

Charcoal grey, mid-heavy weight. flat front, 9 inch opening, 10 1/4 knee, lined. Factory hemmed to 36 inches with 3 inches of fabric more. SOLD

These are so nice it's silly. Light grey, mid-heavy weight, unlined, flat front, flap back pockets which button. Button fly, side front pockets. They also have a 4 inch stitch in the front on each side, kinda like a permanent crease, but real nice. Ask for pics if you can't see it below. 8 7/8 opening, 9 1/2 knee, 34 waist SOLD

Classic grey flannel Sartoriale. flat front, button fly, basted pockets. Factory hemmed at 34 inches with 3 inches of fabric inside. 8 1/2 opening, 9 1/2 knee, 34 waist. SOLD

Light weight, mid grey wool. flat front, button fly, lined. Also has the 4 inch stitch coming down the front on each side. 7 1/4 opening, 9 inch knee, 34 waist SOLD

real nice 3 season weight camel cotton pants, with a corduroy-like finish.
8 1/2 opening, 10 inch knee, 34 waist. Factory hemmed at 35 inches with 3 inches of fabric inside.
KIF_2648.jpg

KIF_2651.jpg

Same fabric and finish, but back pockets have a zipper and their is a stitch which outlines the pocket. Flat front, unhemmed.
34 waist, 8 1/2 opening, 9 1/2 knee.
KIF_2647.jpg

KIF_2650.jpg

Finally a 32!! Heavy weight flannel but great drape. color is hard to describe. It's a blue/green melange but very muted. It's is very nice and alomst looks like an olive grey. Flat front, lined, 7 1/2 opening, 8 7/8 knee, 32 waist. Have the decorative stitch which goes down four inches on each side in the front. You will not be disappointed with these pants. Factory hemmed at 34 1/2, 3 inches of fabric inside.
SOLD

Dark grey, mid-heavy weight flannel. flat front, lined, 8 inch opening, 9 inch knee, 30 inch waist.
SOLD

Brown houndshooth super 150's wool. Flat front, lined, 9 inch opening, 10 inch knee 34 waist.
KIF_2654.jpg

KIF_2658.jpg

Very soft, cotton twill, dark brown. single pleat, 8 1/2 opening, 10 inch knee.
KIF_2659.jpg

KIF_2661.jpg

I also now have size 34 & 38 in the flat front Zegna's by Incotex.
KIF_2660.jpg

KIF_2662.jpg

Also have 1 pair of these grey plaid wool Incotex. 34 waist, 9 inch opening, 10 inch knee
SOLD
Well that's it until I get my camera charged again
smile.gif

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
I am so tempted by the top pair, but I'm afraid they're too heavy. Someone else buy them, please.

Your wish is my command
smile.gif

BTW, the camel cotton pants are very nice. Can be worn year round, soft fabric and a nice finish on the fabric.

Stay tuned for more stuff tomorrow (don't know sizes are styles yet), to tired and must go to bed.

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I have no idea what is sold or unsold: looks like everything is sold now anyway
confused.gif

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Aha. Thanks for pointing that out.

mrwynn

Reaction score
Hi, I'm interested in the denim blue flannels. PM me?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads