• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Five sheets is not enough - the official clean ass thread

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jabal-Tariq
everytime i take a dump i wipe ****** about once then guess what I do? GET IN THE SHOWER. I get in the shower EVERYTIME i use the bathroom

If you have to drop a deuce when at the office, do you hold it in all day or run home and shower?

frenchy

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JohnGalt
If you have to drop a deuce when at the office, do you hold it in all day or run home and shower?

Lagrangian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Monaco
Guys, if you need that much paper and effort to wipe after poopin, that means your GI system is not healthy. A healthy poop is long,effortless, minute odor, thick and usually has very minimal to no residue.

All in all, fix your GI = fix your TP.

Absolutely. Strong, earthy and dense + no residue and we have a winner.

stevester1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by frenchy
well since you asked...about 10 years ago when i was in FULL party mode me and 2 friends went to a really wild house party.as per usual we drank waaaaaaaay to much.i make my way to the bathroom (only one in the house) to hurl where my friend is already taking a dump as it turns out.
well i couldnt hold it in so i went in and threw up in the bathtub (like for ten minutes) as im doing this my OTHER friend walks in and has the same idea (hurl) so he takes the only other available option...the sink.so imagine the three of us,one taking a really long beer dump and the other two just puking our guts out,and it was those long gut wrenching pukes from mixing spirtis with beer and **** it just didnt stop...UNTIL:
the friend taking a dump,takes a few sheets of toilet paper and proceeds to wipe his ass not from the back but from the front (???)
now at this point as fucked up as me and sink puker were we still had the cohesion to look at each other like what the **** was that?
next day me and sink puker talked and asked the same question,did we really see what we saw?why would he wipe from the front and drag all his **** across his balls rather then the conventional from the back way...to this day we never asked him about it and the mystery remains.

You sir just ruined my hummus snack. By the way, was it a standing or sitting front wipe
biggrin.gif
?

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
18.jpg

This is what you guys need. I have one of these in my bathroom and it's great. Heated seats and warm water with adjustable pressure.

frenchy

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stevester1
You sir just ruined my hummus snack. By the way, was it a standing or sitting front wipe
biggrin.gif
?

it was a sit/stand hybrid..like a balancing act

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it was a sit/stand hybrid..like a balancing act

Balls smell bad enough without introducing fecal matter into the mix.

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i cannot poop unless i take my shirt off.
confused.gif

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
People who stand to wipe are weird.

hastur

Reaction score
while on the subject:
why do we as humans look in the toilet after taking a dump?
i mean what the **** do we expect to see in there?
a pot of gold?
is this thing on?is this thing on?

To see if something's wrong?

You should always look in case there is blood in your stool or something else that might be indicative of a more serious health problem.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
while on the subject:
why do we as humans look in the toilet after taking a dump?
i mean what the **** do we expect to see in there?
a pot of gold?
is this thing on?is this thing on?

Why do people look at boogers they pick out of their noses?

Superfluous Man

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hhuaj32
========== http://www...............org =============== nomatter who you are new or old customers to buy the corresponding product on this site, both a gift, so stay tuned! ! ! UGG BOOT ,nike shoes,air jordan shoes,nike shox shoes,gucci shoes ,true religion jeans, ed hardy jeans,coogi jeans,affliction jeans, Laguna Beach Jeans,ed hardy T-shirts,Coogi T-shirts,Christian Audigier T-shirts,Gucci T-shirts,Polo T-shirts,coach handbag,gucci handbag,prada handbag,chanel handbag . (I)Our Company is Online store, and we alawys offer top quality sport shoes, famous brand shoes and sportswear at good price. (II) In the past 6 years, we have sent great many products to the customers in USA, Europe, ASIA and other area, also we have lots of experience in dealing with online business oversea (III) Generally, Goods are delivered in fast and safety way Of course, shoes and clothing will be packaged in original box with tags http://www...............org/
Normally I get angry when I see spam posts, but since we are talking about **** I guess this one is okay given the brands listed.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads