1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Fitting of Dino Certo / Borgioli shoes

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by oscarthewild, Oct 28, 2004.

1. oscarthewild

oscarthewild Senior member

Hello, By now, some of us must have received the monkstraps from discostu Certo shoes Can someone comment on how the fit, i.e I find that Mantellassis tend to run about half size smaller than ferragamos. In my case 11 Mantellassi (somewhat snug) is a somewhat loose 11 in Ferragamo. Most of the Grensons in 10.5 D, I was swimming in. However one of the Paul Stuart Grenson in 10.5 D fit like a charm. Cole Haan mostly 11. Maybe Rider can comment from his experience on Borgioli shoes. So should I go for 10.5 or 11. Thanks

2. RIDER

RIDER Senior member

Am I getting a cut from this?

I just depends on the lasts detailed by the store. Usually, however, Borgioli run a little on the full/large side, but not always. I have s/36 last that runs pretty true, if Allen Edmonds is the comparison - I also have s/95 which runs a half size larger than s/36. The seller has to figure this one out for you.

3. oscarthewild

Maybe Rider can comment from his experience on Borgioli shoes.
    Am I getting a cut from this?
    I look forward to visiting your establishment next time I am in Richmond. Last time I stayed at the Jefferson and can recommend it.

4. RIDER

RIDER Senior member

Well, you certainly picked the best. Now, if we can only get something else around it.

5. oscarthewild

Any updates on the sizing? Does someone know which shoes have which lasts? s/95 or s/36. Any experience w/ fits would be appreciated.

-