• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

fitted peacoat small/medium, TAT suit jacket

stickonatree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PEACOAT IS SOLD!

measurements (for buyer reference):

shoulder to shoulder - 17.75"
sleevehead to cuff - 23"
chest - 22.5"
length from base of collar - 31.5"

TAT JACKET SOLD AS WELL!

here are the stats:

-charcoal gray
-slim peak lapel
-single vent
-ticket pocket
-fully canvassed
-short jacket
-100% worsted wool

measurements:

pit to pit - 18.5"
shoulders - 17.5"
sleeve length - 22.5"
jacket length -28.5"

both jackets are CLEAN, smell-free, hair/pet free, and 100% authenticity guaranteed (who would fake a TaT jacket?
tounge.gif
)

for reference i am 5'7" and 145lbs. if you have any questions or need additional pictures (i realize my pictures are not the best, i apologize since i was on a bit of a time crunch), please feel free to PM me, thanks!
smile.gif

peacoat (in this photo you can't see the top button on the right side, but it's there):
peacoat1.jpg

peacoat2.jpg

peacoat3.jpg

jacket:
tat1.jpg

tat2.jpg

tat3.jpg

stickonatree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ok, prices have been lowered again to rock bottom. last bump before i close this thread!

Jared

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stickonatree
secondly is a Thick as Thieves jacket from SF's own GetSmart. i'm selling it because unfortunately i have a wide neck, and it creates small wrinkles on the shoulders that bug me. i've worn it less than a handful of times, probably for a total of less than 10 hours, so this is practically new.
I'm sure you've already heard this, so feel free to ignore me, but: wrinkles on the shoulders is probably fixable by a tailor for pretty cheap.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads