• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Fitted Henleys

Mike

Reaction score
I know these are probably old hat already, but I've been looking for some fitted henley style shirts, in both long and short sleeves. Â I'm not hip to the waffle, thermal, oversized ones. Â Something like this, posted by color_reporter in an old topic a few months ago I have some ideas on how to rock them out, and layer 'em, but I can't seem to find any or, if I do, they're a ridiculous price. Â Thanks gentlemen.

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have one by DKNY, in a super-soft thin cotton, light gray, long-sleeved. Retail was $60, I got it for $11 at Marshall's.

I wear it with a short-sleeve t-shirt on top, or with a bright colored t-shirt underneath. Also with a dress shirt worn over it, and the first few buttons undone. Usually with jeans, though I want to wear it alone sometime with a pair of charcoal gray pinstripe slacks and white trainers. How do you think this would look?

Mike

Reaction score
Some of that sounds a little like what I was thinking of, mainly wearing a dress shirt over with like 3 or 4 buttons undone. Alone with some charcoal slacks sounds good too. That slipped my mind. I'll have to hit up Marshall's soon.

Anyone else got any ideas?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.