1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Fitted Henleys

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Mike, Feb 14, 2005.

1. Mike

Mike Senior Member

I know these are probably old hat already, but I've been looking for some fitted henley style shirts, in both long and short sleeves. Â I'm not hip to the waffle, thermal, oversized ones. Â Something like this, posted by color_reporter in an old topic a few months ago [​IMG] I have some ideas on how to rock them out, and layer 'em, but I can't seem to find any or, if I do, they're a ridiculous price. Â Thanks gentlemen.

2. VMan

VMan Distinguished Member

I have one by DKNY, in a super-soft thin cotton, light gray, long-sleeved. Retail was $60, I got it for $11 at Marshall's.

I wear it with a short-sleeve t-shirt on top, or with a bright colored t-shirt underneath. Also with a dress shirt worn over it, and the first few buttons undone. Usually with jeans, though I want to wear it alone sometime with a pair of charcoal gray pinstripe slacks and white trainers. How do you think this would look?

3. Mike

Mike Senior Member

Some of that sounds a little like what I was thinking of, mainly wearing a dress shirt over with like 3 or 4 buttons undone. Alone with some charcoal slacks sounds good too. That slipped my mind. I'll have to hit up Marshall's soon.

Anyone else got any ideas?